Why Choose Australian Fire Protection?
Australian Fire Protection provide Fire Evacuation Plans that are compliant and meets the specified form. The Fire Evacuation Plan is designed in consultation with key members of your business to ensure site specific hazards and other requirements are accounted for.
The Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008 requires all buildings to have a written Fire Evacuation Plan that details the policies and procedures of the business when responding to fire and other emergencies. The Fire Evacuation Plan is prepared taking into account the requirements of the 'Qld Building Fire Safety Regulation' and 'AS3745 Planning for emergencies in facilities'.
Fire and Evacuation Plan includes:
- Instructions for evacuating the building safely in the event of a fire or hazardous materials emergency
- The evacuation coordinator, owner and occupier contact details for the building
- The procedures for giving the fire and evacuation instructions
- Instructions for evacuating persons with special needs
- Fire Safety Adviser details (if required)
- The method of operation of firefighting equipment
- The method of operation of manually operated fire alarms in the building
- The evacuation diagrams for the building
- Alternative solution applicable to the building
- Building Certificate of Classification
- Your building Fire Safety Installations
- Other response procedures i.e Bomb Threats