Why Choose Australian Fire Protection?
Our Fire Extinguisher Training Course combines both theory and practical components so staff are suitably trained in the life skills necessary to use fire fighting equipment to safely contain and extinguish small workplace fires. Emergency response training effectively minimises the impact during a crisis situation.
Australian Fire Protection has been providing Fire Extinguisher Training (First Response Evacuation Instructions) to both corporate and large to small businesses for over thirty years. Our training are both engaging and instructive.
Our courses are conducted by qualified experienced trainers, who will walk you through the requirements of operating a fire extinguisher, fire hose reel or fire blanket safely during a fire emergency.
- "Personally this was one of the better courses I’ve been involved in"
- "This was the best fire safety course I have attended. The content was easy to understand & explained with relevant examples"
- "The course was kept short and sweet very concise and a lot of useful information in a bubble manner"
- "Very impressive & useful training not just for work place also related to other situation"
The QLD BFSR requires staff to be trained in first response procedures every 2 yrs.
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Blankets
Up to 25 Participant per class
Consistently deliver on our promises to supply our clients with a higher than normal industry standard in training and emergency preparedness
Protection Pty Ltd
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee for all training services if you are unsatisfied.
AFP offers higher than normal industry standard training and guarantee's that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.
If not we offer to send a New Trainer completely free to redo the course or offer a full refund, we wouldn't offer it if we didnt believe we are great at what we do and we know you'll think so too.
Benefits and Topics Covered In Course
- Raising the alarm
- Identifying your building Fire Wardens
- Fire safety & evacuation
- Classes of Fire
- Identifying the different types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting tactics and operation/use of a fire extinguisher
- Operation and use of fire horse reel
- Using a fire blanket safely
- Using a fire extinguisher to extinguish a controlled fire
A risk assessment is undertaken prior to ensure that a suitable area for the live fire component of the training in available. In buildings where a safe area is not available, participants are only required to use the fire extinguisher without a live fire. The fire extinguishers used for the practical fire component are Carbon Dioxide extinguishers as they are a clean agent extinguisher with no mess to clean up.
We service Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.